Yes. A care specialist can schedule time for you to speak to a doctor whenever you need. Simply email us at email@example.com to set up a time. You can also message your doctor 24/7 directly via our secure messaging system here.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact my Cove doctor?
- Why don't I need blood work or a MRI to use Cove?
- Can I speak to my Cove doctor on the phone?
- Can I speak with a pharmacist?
- How can I provide feedback on my Cove doctor?
- How can I share my medical record with my primary care doctor?
- Can I access, supplement or amend my health information?
- Does Cove replace my primary care doctor?
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- How long does it take for my doctor to complete my migraine consultation?