Don’t worry, it typically takes some trial-and-error to find the FDA-approved solution that will work best for each person. You can contact your doctor at any point during your treatment, and if your first 30-day treatment plan does not work to your liking, your doctor will work with you to make an adjustment. We want to find the plan that works best for you. Once you find that plan, you can purchase a subscription for a reduced cost moving forward.
Articles in this section
- What is anti-nausea medication for migraine treatment?
- What are beta blockers for migraine treatment?
- What are antidepressants for migraine treatment?
- What are anticonvulsants for migraine treatment?
- What are NSAIDs for migraine treatment?
- What are triptans for migraine treatment?
- Can I take Cove treatments while pregnant?
- How should I stop taking beta blockers?
- Can I take Cove products with other prescriptions?
- How often can I take my Cove treatment?