We ask all customers ordering treatment from Cove to submit a photo of their government-issued ID. Our doctors need to know who they are treating in order to issue a medically responsible diagnosis, and state regulations require we verify identification before a doctor can treat a patient and issue a prescription.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact my Cove doctor?
- Why don't I need blood work or a MRI to use Cove?
- Can I speak to my Cove doctor on the phone?
- Can I speak with a pharmacist?
- How can I provide feedback on my Cove doctor?
- How can I share my medical record with my primary care doctor?
- Can I access, supplement or amend my health information?
- Does Cove replace my primary care doctor?
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- How long does it take for my doctor to complete my migraine consultation?