Yes. If you need to speak with a pharmacist, please call 855-748-2663.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact my Cove medical provider?
- Why don't I need blood work or a MRI to use Cove?
- Can I speak to my Cove provider on the phone?
- Can I speak with a pharmacist?
- How can I provide feedback on my Cove medical provider?
- How can I share my medical record with my primary care doctor?
- Can I access, supplement or amend my health information?
- Does Cove replace my primary care doctor?
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- How long does it take for my medical provider to complete my migraine consultation?