We worked with leading neurologists to develop our diagnostic consultation. Migraines are different for everyone and while many people do not require imaging or other testing, if a customer exhibits symptoms that indicate migraines might not be the source of the headache, Cove doctors will recommend they proceed with that type of testing (which is currently outside Cove's services).
Articles in this section
- How do I contact my Cove doctor?
- Why don't I need blood work or a MRI to use Cove?
- Can I speak to my Cove doctor on the phone?
- Can I speak with a pharmacist?
- How can I provide feedback on my Cove doctor?
- How can I share my medical record with my primary care doctor?
- Can I access, supplement or amend my health information?
- Does Cove replace my primary care doctor?
- Why do I have to submit a photo of my government-issued ID?
- How long does it take for my doctor to complete my migraine consultation?