NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) are commonly-used pain reliever medications that can help ease migraines as soon as they start. These anti-inflammatory drugs relieve pain and support healthy blood flow. Though some are available over-the-counter, they aren’t without risks. You can learn more about NSAIDs for migraine treatment here.
Articles in this section
- What Botox® alternatives can I get from home during COVID-19?
- What is anti-nausea medication for migraine treatment?
- What are beta blockers for migraine treatment?
- What are anticonvulsants for migraine treatment?
- What are NSAIDs for migraine treatment?
- What are triptans for migraine treatment?
- Can I take Cove treatments while pregnant?
- How should I stop taking beta blockers?
- Can I take Cove products with other prescriptions?
- How often can I take my Cove treatment?