Magnesium, CoQ10, and riboflavin are generally safe to take with other medications, but it’s best to talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
Articles in this section
- What is the testing process for supplements?
- Can I take these supplements if I'm pregnant?
- Are these supplements only for migraines?
- How many pills do you get in a three-month supply?
- Are there any side effects?
- When do I take the supplements? (i.e - Do I take these every day or just when I am experiencing symptoms?)
- Do I get the supplements every month like I do my medication, or do I need to reorder whenever I need more?
- What are the supplements used for/what do they treat?
- How much do they cost?
- Can I take the supplements with this specific medication/other medications?