Magnesium has been shown in studies to be safe to take during pregnancy, but there hasn’t been as much research into how CoQ10 and riboflavin impact people who are pregnant or breast-feeding. No matter which supplement you’re considering, be sure to check in with your doctor before starting a new treatment if you’re pregnant.
Articles in this section
- What is the testing process for supplements?
- Can I take these supplements if I'm pregnant?
- Are these supplements only for migraines?
- How many pills do you get in a three-month supply?
- Are there any side effects?
- When do I take the supplements? (i.e - Do I take these every day or just when I am experiencing symptoms?)
- Do I get the supplements every month like I do my medication, or do I need to reorder whenever I need more?
- What are the supplements used for/what do they treat?
- How much do they cost?
- Can I take the supplements with this specific medication/other medications?