We work with supplement suppliers whose operations and processes for testing comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as required by the United States Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR, Part 111 (Dietary Supplements) and Part 117 (Food Safety).
Articles in this section
- What is the testing process for supplements?
- Can I take these supplements if I'm pregnant?
- Are these supplements only for migraines?
- How many pills do you get in a three-month supply?
- Are there any side effects?
- When do I take the supplements? (i.e - Do I take these every day or just when I am experiencing symptoms?)
- Do I get the supplements every month like I do my medication, or do I need to reorder whenever I need more?
- What are the supplements used for/what do they treat?
- How much do they cost?
- Can I take the supplements with this specific medication/other medications?