During the treatment, you might experience a temporary sensation of warmth or tingling around the area of your arm where you’ve placed the device, numbness or slight pain in that arm, or redness on your skin, which should disappear shortly after the end of the treatment. If you experience any numbness or muscle twitching, try changing the location of the device on your arm.
Articles in this section
- What is Nerivio™?
- Who is Theranica?
- Who should use Nerivio™?
- When should I use my Nerivio™?
- How many times can I use my Nerivio™?
- How should I store my Nerivio™ in between uses?
- Can I use Nerivio™ alongside my other acute or preventative migraine treatments?
- Do I need to complete a Cove doctor consultation to get Nerivio™?
- How do I connect my Nerivio™ device to the smartphone app?
- What level of intensity should I use on the Nerivio™ to treat my migraine headaches?