The FDA authorized Nerivio because of the positive results of a double-blind study of 252 migraine sufferers that was published in the clinical journal Headache in May 2019. The study showed that Nerivio lessened migraine pain within two hours for 66% of participants, and completely alleviated head pain for 37%. The device also reduced other migraine symptoms, like nausea and light/sound sensitivity.
Articles in this section
- What is Nerivio™?
- Who is Theranica?
- Who should use Nerivio™?
- When should I use my Nerivio™?
- How many times can I use my Nerivio™?
- How should I store my Nerivio™ in between uses?
- Can I use Nerivio™ alongside my other acute or preventative migraine treatments?
- Do I need to complete a Cove doctor consultation to get Nerivio™?
- How do I connect my Nerivio™ device to the smartphone app?
- What level of intensity should I use on the Nerivio™ to treat my migraine headaches?