The amount you’ll pay for Nurtec ODT will depend on your insurance coverage, and your pharmacy will be able to provide that information to you. If you receive a prescription for Nurtec ODT through Cove, COVE will work with Nurtec OneSource to help you receive the medication. You can have it mailed directly to your home or picked up at your local pharmacy.
Articles in this section
- What is Nurtec® ODT?
- Who should take Nurtec® ODT?
- How does Nurtec® ODT work?
- When should I take Nurtec® ODT?
- How do I get Nurtec® ODT through Cove?
- Do I need to complete a doctor consultation to get Nurtec® ODT through Cove?
- How much does Nurtec® ODT cost with Cove?
- Can I get Nurtec® ODT through my insurance?
- Are there any side effects of Nurtec® ODT?
- Is Nurtec® ODT FDA-approved?