If you’re pregnant or nursing, don’t take Beam. There hasn’t been enough research into how some of Beam’s active ingredients can affect people who are pregnant or breast-feeding. Be sure to check in with your medical provider before starting any new treatment, natural or otherwise, if you’re pregnant.
Articles in this section
- What is Beam?
- What ingredients are in Beam and how do they help migraine sufferers?
- Do I need a prescription to take Beam?
- Why should I take Beam instead of taking these supplements separately?
- Does Beam have any side effects?
- Can I take Beam when I’m pregnant or nursing?
- Can Beam interact with other medications I’m taking?
- Can I mix Beam with liquids other than water?
- Can I take Beam over the course of the day or do I need to take it all at once?
- Is there any proof that Beam’s ingredients are effective?