Beam’s active ingredients—magnesium, CoQ10, and riboflavin—are all clinically proven to help reduce the frequency or severity of migraine attacks. We explain the science behind them in our guide to supplements for migraine.
Articles in this section
- What is Beam?
- What ingredients are in Beam and how do they help migraine sufferers?
- Do I need a prescription to take Beam?
- Why should I take Beam instead of taking these supplements separately?
- Does Beam have any side effects?
- Can I take Beam when I’m pregnant or nursing?
- Can Beam interact with other medications I’m taking?
- Can I mix Beam with liquids other than water?
- Can I take Beam over the course of the day or do I need to take it all at once?
- Is there any proof that Beam’s ingredients are effective?