While the active ingredients in Beam (Coenzyme Q10, riboflavin, and magnesium) may be beneficial for other conditions, we only offer Beam as an option for migraine sufferers. If you’re considering using Beam to address a condition other than migraine, we suggest talking to your medical provider before you get started.
Articles in this section
- What is Beam?
- What ingredients are in Beam and how do they help migraine sufferers?
- Do I need a prescription to take Beam?
- Why should I take Beam instead of taking these supplements separately?
- Does Beam have any side effects?
- Can I take Beam when I’m pregnant or nursing?
- Can Beam interact with other medications I’m taking?
- Can I mix Beam with liquids other than water?
- Can I take Beam over the course of the day or do I need to take it all at once?
- Is there any proof that Beam’s ingredients are effective?