We work with supplement suppliers whose operations and processes for testing comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs) as required by the United States Food and Drug Administration under 21 CFR, Part 111 (Dietary Supplements) and Part 117 (Food Safety). Additionally, our supplier’s manufacturing site has been audited by independent third-parties to determine compliance and issue corresponding certifications.
Articles in this section
- What is Beam?
- What ingredients are in Beam and how do they help migraine sufferers?
- Do I need a prescription to take Beam?
- Why should I take Beam instead of taking these supplements separately?
- Does Beam have any side effects?
- Can I take Beam when I’m pregnant or nursing?
- Can Beam interact with other medications I’m taking?
- Can I mix Beam with liquids other than water?
- Can I take Beam over the course of the day or do I need to take it all at once?
- Is there any proof that Beam’s ingredients are effective?