If you see on your order tracking that your package has been returned to sender, this may be because your address isn't current with us. Please check the address on your Cove account to confirm that it is accurate and update it if applicable. If your order has been returned to sender, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can further assist you.
Articles in this section
- Why Has My Order Been Returned to Sender?
- When will I receive my first treatment?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long does it take for my Cove order to arrive?
- Where is my shipment?
- My shipment never arrived. What do I do?
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- What is the Cove Refund & Return Policy?
- How does Cove ship treatment?
- Where will my prescription be filled if I order through Cove?