Yes! And we strongly encourage that you do use our tracking tools.Tracking migraines will help you and your doctor more easily identify which treatments are working effectively… and which are not. Plus, it’ll help you identify your personal triggers, making it easier to avoid migraines altogether or better prepare when you know one’s coming. You can view your progress with Cove over time. You can track your migraines here
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Cove subscription?
- Is my information secure with Cove?
- How can I change my address?
- I'm locked out of my account. How can I reset my password?
- How can I change my payment information?
- How can I update my account information?
- Why is Cove a subscription service?
- Can I track my migraines with Cove?
- How do I add or remove a treatment from my subscription?
- How do I approve my treatment plan?